- JUMBO Brick, Stone, Stucco replacement door
- Heavy Duty Sand Cast Aluminum
- Premium Quality Construction
- 5 Year UV Electrostatic Powder Coated Finish
- Solid Brass Knob
- Thick 5 to 8 mm Wall Thickness
- Manufacturer: Better Box Mailboxes
- Installation instructions included.
There is slight variation from manufacturer to manufacturer on Jumbo door width. The part of our JUMBO door insert that goes into your mailbox is 10 3/16 inches wide and the decorative edge that rest on your brick is 13 inches wide. Even if there is a little extra space your JUMBO door will be held firmly in place with set screws.
Measure your door across the bottom to determine if you need a 6″, 8″, or JUMBO replacement door.
Installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Cut the old mailbox flush with the brick, stone, or stucco surface
- Check for proper fit and make final surface preparation.
- Apply a generous bead of clear adhesive caulk and push the door flush into place.